The RSASA Abstract Prize is open to RSASA members and non-members.
- The artist must be a resident of South Australia as of 1 January, 2023.
- A maximum of THREE entries per artist.
- The artwork MUST be an original work created and owned by the submitting artist.
- Submitted artworks can be in oil, acrylic, watercolour, pastel, mixed media, drawing, original print, photography, textile, digital or sculpture.
- The entry fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. An entry fee is required for EACH artwork submitted. (See Terms & Conditions for fee structure).
- The judges and organisers reserve the right to declare ineligible any work that does not conform to their interpretation of the terms and conditions of entry.
- All art works MUST be for sale. 30% commission to RSASA will apply to all sales.
- The judges have absolute discretion in selecting the finalists, the winner, and all other prize recipients. The judges’ decision will be final and not subject to discussion or appeal. No correspondence will be entered into.
All information regarding image requirements and submissions can be downloaded here. We suggest that you print out the Terms and Conditions of Entry as reference prior to submitting your entries.
Entries Close Tuesday 2 May, 2023. 3pm ACST.
Artists will be notified of their selection the week of 22 May, 2023.
Exhibition dates: 25 June – 23 July, 2023.
Exhibition Open: 25 June, 2023 at 2pm.
How to Enter
You can enter work in one of two ways:
Download and EMAIL the entry form – along with your images to RSASA. Email to RSASArts@bigpond.net.au