2016, 3rd Biennial RSASA Characters of the Fleurieu Prize Exhibition
Entries due 4 March 2016
The following are important dates for this exhibition to be opened by Lisa Slade, Assistant Director Art Gallery of South Australia:
* entries close on Friday 4th March 2016-forms can be downloaded by going to the RSASA website www.rsasarts.com.au
*initial selection by three judges will occur once all applications have been processed (depending on the workload how long this will take). Jack will negotiate closer to the time a suitable arrangement with judges for this process to occur
*all successful or unsuccessful artists will be notified by 1st April 2016
* delivery of successful work to the Signal Gallery will be on THURSDAY 14th April from 9am to 4pm.
* works selected to be delivered by arrangement with Pack & Send, 29 Unley Road (phone 8272 7222 will need to be at their store by 5 pm Friday 8 April 2016.
* placement and hanging of works will occur on Thursday and Friday 14 & 15 April 2016.
* final judging to occur on Sunday, 17 April from 2 pm in the afternoon.
* exhibition opens to the public on Monday 18th April with official opening by Lisa Slade, Assistant Director, Art Gallery of South Australia, on Saturday, 23 April at 3 pm.
* All prize winners will be announced at the official opening with the Mayor, President and Sponsors playing a role along with our official opener.
Remember no landscapes or seascapes will be accepted.